skip to main content
Social Image 1 Social Image 2
Home Banner1 Banner2 Banner3 Banner4


Transcript requests must be submitted through Parchment using the following link 

     with the exception of the following:

  • Transferring to another High School (The transfer school must send PRHS a written request for official transcripts)
  • Scholarship Applications for current students (Transcript Request Form must be completed with information regarding the scholarship attached) 

Official transcripts must be sent directly to a school or employer, and will not be given to the student for hand delivery. Transcripts can be sent electronically or by mail through the student's Parchment account.

Unofficial transcripts can be viewed on the student's Parchment account.

Dual Enrollment Links
Dual Enrollment Application Guide for AUM
Dual Enrollment Application Guide for Faulkner University
Dual Enrollment Application for Trenholm State Community College